Ford PX Ranger (MkII & MkIII) Tradesman Rack & Sportsbar Extension. HD channel system
GCB height adjustable extension bar and removable rear tradesman rack to suit all Ford PX Ranger Mark 2 (06/2015 onwards, style side model variants) that have the genuine sports bar fitted.
*excluding Wildtrack & hardlid models
- High grade aluminium
- 76mm round tube with HD channel system**
- UV stabilised HD rubber for top of both bars
- Load width 1360mm between end plates
- Height adjustable
- 8 x load securing points
- 150kg max load capacity (legal limit above roof)
- Available in polished alloy or black powder coated alloy
1360mm wide across the top to allow enough room carry the wider plasterboard and timber sheets or the extra ladder.
The rear rack is height adjustable to suit various roof rack set-ups. The extension bar is mounted to the existing sportsbar via two threaded posts and is adjustable in height.
Both racks are easily removed without the use of tools and are complete with welded rachet strap fastening points.
**HD Channel System: This rack set features our unique "strut" style channel integrated into the top bar. The supplied rubber infill will help prevent unwanted scratching and also make these racks safer to use. Quickly and easily customise your rack set by attaching a range of mounting accessories to suit your needs (e.g. awnings, roof top tents, kayak carriers and tradesman accessories).
Proudly manufactured on the Gold Coast, QLD - We ship Australia wide direct from our Mermaid Beach factory.
- 1 x Tradesman Rack (Rear Removable)
- 1 x Extension Bar (Mounts to existing sportsbar)
- 4 x Brackets
- M10 bolts, washers, nuts for fitting
- Contact information for troubleshooting